How Can I Protect My Roof During the Rainy Seasons?
1) Clean Gutters & Downspouts: Make sure all gutters are clear of debris so water flows freely away from your house or building; clogged gutters will cause pooling which could eventually seep into cracks around windows or doors leading further inside – not good!
2) Check For Loose Shingles: Take a few moments each month during the rainy season (or more often if there’s been recent storms) walk around and inspect any exposed areas looking for any loose shingles due their age/condition; if found, replace them immediately before they become bigger issues!
3) Inspect Seams & Flashing: Look for signs of wear along seams between different materials like metal flashing & siding; seal up any holes/cracks with caulk then apply waterproof membrane overtop once dry before repainting if necessary
4) Regularly Maintenance Your Roof: As with anything else regular maintenance is key– this means inspecting it every 6 months at least (more often if possible!) making sure everything looks OK, and taking care of minor repairs right away instead of letting things get worse over time.
5) Have A Professional Inspector Visit Annually: Having an experienced professional come take a look once per year couldn’t hurt either. Just double check everything is still in good shape & giving peace of mind knowing no hidden issues lurking beneath the surface waiting to surprise you later on down line!